BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Were live!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Maverick Dad blog!  Getting to this point has been an incredible journey to say the least.  I came up with the idea of Maverick Dad in 2009 and well......let's just say I went around the barn a few times before finally putting some feet to bringing my creation to life.  My wife says that no one can accuse me of getting into a hurry. :)  Anyway, my vision for Maverick Dad has many dimensions but this blog is going to be my starting point.  Being a Maverick Dad consists of many things, so in the coming days we'll talk frankly about God, personal success, marriage, money, making the world a better place, adventure, ideas and of course being a dad.  I hope you will join me as we chat about the incredible balancing act of being a dad.  I'm a firm believer in shared wisdom, so please feel free to share your thoughts in the comment sections.

Blessings, Maverick Dad  

2 comments: